Joel and I are both now back in Bermuda from our holidays - mine in Ottawa and Joel's holiday in Ottawa and Myrtle Beach . . . . a little time apart is never a bad idea but it's always nice to get back home together.
While we're just getting back from a holiday we have a couple of exciting weeks coming up and then we are off to Chicago for my cousin's wedding! Before that happens however, we have another doctors appt - which means hearing the heartbeat again (Kristi I hope your noticing my improved spelling!)- and at that appointment we will be scheduling our next ultrasound for hopefully the following week. This will be our first real glimpse of Baby M so we're very excited!!
As you can see from the results of our poll the Yes' edged out the No's when it comes to your opinion's on whether or not we should find out the sex of Baby M - which I couldn't help but be happy about of course!! However for the sake of fairness Joel and I have put the poll results aside and talked this whole issue over a little more seriously . . . . . we have made a decision as to what we're going to do . . . . but we're going to hold out on sharing that decision with everyone until we have the ultrasound - that way if there are any last minute changes it won't be because of any outside influences!! Thanks everyone for your votes though ;-) We are also very anxious to see if the Mahon's will be finding out the sex of their little one . . . . I think I know my sister pretty good and my guess is that she won't be able to resist (which I just can't argue with!!) but I guess we'll see in a few days!! Whether we decide to find out sooner or later we all know that it will be wonderful surprise and blessing no matter when we find out and no matter the result!
I'm getting anxious to feel some movement - but I still have quite a small tummy and no action yet so I think I have a couple more weeks of waiting. One of my girlfriends here (Nancy) is just two weeks ahead of me and is talking about all sorts of activity with her little one - so I'm hoping I'll have similar reports soon!
More after our Dr. appt on Thursday:)
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Kandis - are you sure you are not the one voting yes over and over on the poll??
Whatever you decide will be what is right for you and Joel. As long as you agree to tell us the result if you do find out! Still can't beleive you will know before me if you go ahead and find out!! I will be super jealous - you should consider that in your decision making :)
Good to see your spelling has improved! lol I'm so excited for you! And that's so great that Nancy is on this journey with you, too. I met her when I was in BDA, didn't I? It's nice to have friends going through it at the same/similar times.
I can't WAIT to see you... and give that beautiful little belly (emphasis on little) a kiss!
Kxo
Post a Comment