Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Fabulous Weeked

Joel and I have (finally) made it home from a weekend in Chicago where we were lucky enough to be able to attend my cousin's wedding! With the exception of all of our flights being delayed and getting home a day late - the weekend was spectacular!


It was so great to see the Paquette family and to get celebrate with Jill and Greg as they got married!! Jill was just a gorgeous bride and could not have been any happier and Greg was just beaming all day long . . . they had a lovely outdoor ceremony and exchanged some beautiful heartfelt vows. Their passion for each other and their faith was inspiring:) All the best to both of them as they have now started on their journey! Thanks Aunt Louene for the sending the picture of the 4 of us:
In between all that fun we did a bit of baby shopping / browsing . . . we went to a couple massive Babies R Us stores which was just great fun . . . I just wish I could have brought back an entire nursery set . . . and don't think I didn't give it a good try!!! In the end with all the flight problems we had it was for the best I didn't attempt to bring back massive pieces of furniture however it was sure tempting!


As Christy so correctly pointed out - I am due for a 20 week picture . . . as of yesterday we hit the halfway mark!! I didn't get the picture I needed yesterday as I was exhausted - however we have another wedding to attend this afternoon (our first Bermuda wedding!!!) so I will be sure to get my latest baby bump picture up tomorrow:)


Hope all you Dad's out there had a wonderful Fathers Day!!

No comments: