Friday, June 27, 2008

Celebrating!!!

Today was a very exciting day as I just found out my dear friend Christy had her little baby boy - Grady Peter Renton!!!! Congrats to the whole Renton family on your (early!!) arrival!

Although I haven't got the details yet I hear that relatively speaking the labour was not too terribly long - despite the fact it sounds like some moments we're a little longer than she might have liked (or maybe Christy is just telling me that as she knows I still have to go through it?!)!! Regardless the outcome was a health, beautiful little boy who I just can't wait to meet!!

This past two weeks have also been pretty big milestones for the Burkes and Slemko's as we all were celebrating the first birthdays of Jack and Brooke . . . I just can't believe that it's been a year since those two little angels were born!

I can't wait for Baby M to be here next year to celebrate with her little friends ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kandis! Little Jack is going to have some competition for Baby M's attention!

Anonymous said...

Luckily Jack has a good year on Grady and he's confident he can win over Baby M (or at least out-muscle Grady for the time being!) lol