Monday, May 5, 2008

Back in Bermuda:)

Baby M's Mom and Dad both were off on their own adventures this weekend and are happy to see each other again after a weekend apart.

Joel was off to Winterpeg (yes still a little chilly there as hard as that is to believe!) to celebrate a birthday and see some family and friends. From what I've heard so far Baby M's cousins Mae and Evan are walking around like crazy and are learning something new everyday!

I had a great weekend in Boston with Marsha - we managed to accomplish almost everything we set out do to which meant a very busy but fun weekend!! I came home with all sorts of great maternity clothes which I would have never found without Marsha's help, maternity shopping is really quite easy when you have your own personal shopper!! Now I just have to grow so I can fit into them!! It is a little depressing to come back from a weekend of shopping only to get up the first morning back to work and not get to wear anything new - however I'm sure I'll soon be getting a lot of wear out of those clothes!

I'm now just getting to the 14 week mark - and now that I'm feeling better and through the first trimester I'm not counting the days quite as closely as I was before which is good - but they also go by much quicker now! The debate continues as to whether or not we should find out the sex of Baby M - but I see that I finally have the poll on my side!!!! My new argument is that I need to find out if we're having a boy or a girl so that baby clothes shopping will be a little less costly - right now I'm buying both pink and blue which starts to add up in a hurry!!! Regardless of when we find out and what we find out we're having it will be very excting I'm sure:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you got lots of clothes! I am officially done with mat leave clothes and will save all my $$ for after baby shopping. I am so excited for the next picture where there might be a little baby bump. Also... so glad to hear you are feeling better! You'll enjoy pregnancy yet - just wait to you start to feel Baby M's little kicks. Makes it all worthwhile!