After a fairly long stretch on this lovely little island - it's finally time for an escape weekend!! Marsha and I head from Boston tomorrow for a weekend of shopping, eating, spa treatments, Broadway . . . and more shopping!!! I can't wait! Sounds like the first thing on my shopping list will be a Bella Band so I can keep wearing some of my normal clothes as long as possible before I have to start with the maternity clothes.
I am now feeling better than ever which I'm so thrilled about. Until just a few days ago I was still struggling in the evenings in that I just had no appetite and thinking of food still made my stomach turn. Poor Joel just could never seem to suggest anything that agreed with me as hard as he tried! The one thing I really seem to have been craving is sushi - which is a frustrating craving to have considering I can't eat any raw fish!! Anyway - I've enjoyed a lot of California rolls lately which has helped. But hopefully now I'll be back on to normal foods for the most part:)
And I'm also feeling good enough to get back to the gym which is a huge relief - I've really missed running so it's nice to get back into it a bit - just not as intensly as before:)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend - Baby M's Grampa John is turning the big 60 this weekend - so look out Winnipeg I'm sure it will be a big weekend there!!!
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment