Friday, April 25, 2008

Baby Bump

So I just checked out my little sister's baby blog (see link to the right!) and she looks just gorgeous with her little baby bump - I'm so jealous!! I feel like such a fraud right now becuase I have to tell everyone that I'm pregnant (frankly I think people may be sick of hearing about it!!) . . . but I have no real visible evidence (other than these pants tugging at my stomach right now) - I can't wait to be showing off the baby bump!!

As I write this post our poll is dead even - not exactly what I was hoping for, but could be worse. I'm hoping for a pink or blue nursery for Baby M - so any help from you voters would be much appreciated!!

Thanks to a tip from Marsha sounds like there is a great sale on all of Carter's baby clothes at one of the shops here so I think I'm headed on a shopping trip after work - a bit early but who am I to pass up a good sale?! And thanks to great tips from my dear sis-in-law Dorelle, Carter's is the only way to go for baby clothes!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! xoxo

No comments: