I'm already getting in trouble for not posting more frequently - so I'll try to do better!!! Really, when have I ever had a hard time finding something to talk about?!
So it's official - I'm now over the 12 week mark . . . that combined with telling everyone our news has definitely made this the most exciting week yet!! Oh yeah and I'm starting to remember what it's like to feel normal, that also helps!
This morning when I got to work I got my first bundle of baby clothes, blankets etc (thanks Nicola!!) - it really made me realize this is all really happening and I couldn't be happier about it all.
Next on the list of things to do is register for the baby birthing and care classes - apparently I should have done this a couple months ago but for whatever reason I wasn't quite ready to jump into that so soon . . . but when I saw how tiny those baby clothes were it made me realize I'm going to be looking after something SO small so I better do everything I can to get ready for my little Baby M!
So far no real baby bump to speak of yet, but I have to admit my clothes are starting to tighten up so I'm sure it won't be long! I've spent a few mintues looking around Bermuda for maternity clothes and it's a good thing I have a few off-island shopping trips planned because there is next to nothing here. I'm off to Boston with Marsha in just over a week, so that will be the start of the maternity shopping for me . . . good thing I'm going with such an expert shopper - I think I'm going to need all the help I can get:)
We still have a couple of months before we have to decide if we want to find out if Baby M will be a little Miss or Mr . . . but it's been a constant topic of conversation (or should I say debate) for us!! Make sure you add you're vote to the poll so at least one of us will have a little extra ammunition on our side!!!
Hope all is well with all of you - missing all of you back home:)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love the poll idea... so cool! Although I'm glad you can't see who voted what!
You should try out the Bella Band. It lets you wear your 'real' clothes for an extra couple months. I found it to be a real life saver!
I second the "Bella Band" idea, in fact I used mine at the end of pregnancy (maternity pants sometimes 'slip' and it helps hold them up) and afterwards when I was getting back into normal clothes.
The poll idea is great but you should WAIT and be surprised!! I'm with Joel 100% on this!!
Post a Comment