I don't have nearly enough pictures to show all the fun we had with GG this summer, I think we were just too busy having fun to stop and take pictures!
GG was good enough to come out a few times to Dad & MA's which was great - a celebration of any kind really isn't complete without her:)
We also took as many opportunities as we could to make the trip to Sylvan and usually we'd have lunch and a playdate with her (we'd eat, the kids would play)! We found some pretty great playgrounds around Sylvan but I think in the end we voted and the lakefront playground won out!
The kids really formed a special bond with her and when I gave them the option of 'go see GG' or anything else (playground, spashpark etc), 'go see GG' was ALWAYS their first choice:) It was so special for me to see their relationship grow. GG is just an incredibly amazing special lady in our lives and I'm so happy and proud for my kids to get to know her. We always look forward to our next visit!
 |
| Playground fun with GG! |
 |
| The kids taking GG for a drive! |
 |
| Then it was GG's turn to take the kids for a ride!! |
 |
| One afternoon Auntie Kayt, Asia, Kailie and I headed to Sylvan for a visit - all of us girls had a great time:) |
 |
| GG was all too obliging with her free rides for the kiddo's - when the girls said 'faster!!' GG just took off!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment