Thursday, September 5, 2013

Kolton's Birthday Celebrations - Part 1 !!

As I look back over my blogs I realize that I never actually blogged about Kolton's Bermuda birthday party, I'm further behind then I even realized!

We had his party late in June as we wanted Daddy to be around to help celebrate Kolton turning 2 - we had some great friends come and help us celebrate too:)

Made as always, with much more love than finesse, by Mommy!!
Mommy's little helper - this was after she cleaned up the beaters:)
Ready to Party - Trucks Trucks and More Trucks:)

Some super cute little friends to help celebrate!

Ahhhhh - our wonderful little family.  I can't help but feel just overwhelmed with blessings when I see this picture:)

Diggin' In!


The main attraction - a huge bouncy castle with a slide!! 

This slide became especially fun when we added a bit of baby powder!!
One of my all time favorite moments to date . . . after everyone had left and we were cleaning up I noticed that things got suspiciously quiet.  I went looking for the kids and found them in Kolton's room with hands and cheeks full of leftover cake and the BIGGEST smiles on their faces.  They were all giggles when I found them and it was just impossible to be mad at them!  I can see I'm going to have to watch when these two monkey's start teaming up together!!
Some great gifts from some great friends!  Many others, but Mommy just didn't always have her camera ready - but thank you so much everyone!!

No comments: