Saturday, August 6, 2011

Kolton - One Month Old

As is always the case I don't know how it's already been a month, on one hand it's gone by in a blink and on the other hand it feels like Kolton has been part of our family forever:)

It's been an incredible month as a family of 4! Our little boy has been a wonderful addition to our family that we all adore (big sister included).

At Kolton's one-month check up everything was looking great, he weighed in at 11 lbs and 12 oz which was measuring in the 95th percentile and his height was 22 inches which is into the 75th percentile (which means we're well on our way to having a chunky monkey)!

We've had a few struggles with sleep, moreso than we really thought we should be having. He really seemed to be in some kind of pain as he often struggled with both eating and getting to sleep, it turns out he's got a bit of reflux, however after being perscribed some Zantac he seems to be back to his happy (sleepy) little self :) I think we are still a ways away from sleeping through the night but his night stretches are starting to show promise, so we are hopeful!

I've posted Kolton's One Month picture beside (a slightly worn) 'Mr. Bear' on the side bar - I think he looks a lot bigger than Kailie did at her one-month picture but as it turns out the two of them were very similar in size if you look back to Kailie's one month posting:) http://comingsoon-babymatthews.blogspot.com/2008/12/one-month-old.html


Here are some pic's of our sweet little KMJM - and his big sister too:)




Kailie wasn't quite ready to give up her crib - she said she'd share it ;-)



Ahhhh - my little prince sleeps!




My little luvs!



Kailie might not appreciate this picture one day - but I just couldn't resist putting this picture of my "Little Mommy" ;-) Can you figure out what she's doing?!








Hard to tell, but his eyes are actually a very dark blue/grey - we'll see where we end up!




1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Hi, i'm Tiffany, just started following you after searching for other 'mom blogs' and thought I'd say hello!