Monday, December 8, 2008

One Month Old!

We can hardly believe that one month has passed already since our little Kailie entered the world! It has been a month of little sleep, many challenges, lots of questions . . . but most of all a complete joy!!! It really amazes me just how much she has grown already . . . she was just over 8 pounds when she was born and she continues to put on the pounds . . . at her one-month doctors appointment she was 11 1/2 pounds which puts her in the 95th percentile for her age!! We are so thrilled that she is doing so great - we really feel so blessed.

Here are a few more pictures of our little angel . . . just a couple more days until we leave for Winnipeg and then soon after to Alberta . . . we just can't wait to see everyone and Kailie is especially anxious to meet her family and friends!

Also - Kailie is sending out a big Happy Birthday to Papa Mark!!






Mom and I at Horeshoe Bay for some Christmas pic's - I love November in Bermuda!

I got to have lunch on the beach:)

I love tummy time with Daddy!

Look at how big I'm getting - I'm always growing out of sleepers!

Off to church in my pretty little dress!

Snuggling in Mom and Dad's bed!

I usually look a bit stunned just before I fall asleep:)

No comments: