Thursday, September 17, 2009

More 10 Month Pictures

This is one well photographed little girl . . . I have so many pictures of our little angel that I thought I would share a few more of my favorites:)

We're headed to London tomorrow - so we're keeping our fingers crossed that Kailie will continue to be the little superstar she usually is as we take her to yet another time zone!
Kailie loves to wave at the camera . . . or the cat . . . or the TV . . . or the - well you get the idea!!

Stand, Stand, Stand - no more sitting for this little monkey:)

Mommy's travelling high-chair that Dad won't stop making fun of . . . he thinks it makes Kailie look like a piece of art!


Kailie and I along with Uncle Stefan, Auntie Kayt and Asia all climbed Sulfur Mountain in Banff one lovely afternoon - and we finished within two minutes of the 2 hour posted time that the park wardens have estimated that it should take . . . . DID I MENTION WE HAD KAILIE AND ASIA ON OUR BACKS???????????!!!!!! A tough trip but so worth it in the end - we all loved it:)

Our beautiful little Angel :)

2 comments:

Christy said...

I love the highchair.... I've never seen one like that! Looks like it would be great for travelling. Have a great 'trip'!

Unknown said...

love the Highchair! Love the standing ten month pic at the side. Man these kids grow fast!
Miss you guys