Saturday, October 10, 2009

Home Sweet Bermuda Home!!!

I will never be able to express how hard it was to be away from Kailie for the past couple of weeks - seeing her little smiling face as I stepped out of the Bermuda airport was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!! I knew it was going to be hard to be away but had I really known just how hard it was going to be I don't think I ever would have gone through with it.

I am just so thankful that it is now behind me . . . and there were some good things to come of it - Kailie and her Daddy got to spend some very special time together and it was very obvious to me just how much they bonded when I got back home. I think sometimes I may take over a bit too much (surprising I know!) so it was a good opportunity for Joel to really get to figure out how things work with our little angel . . . Kailie is lucky to have such a great Daddy who cares for her so much:)

Here are a few pictures from the London part of our trip.

We're off to London - Kailie enjoyed BA's excellent seating for babies!! Yet again Kailie was a superstar traveler much to everyone's relief:)

Getting ready for a trip on the London Eye


London Eye

London Eye

All of us enjoying the sites (and champagne!) on our London Eye 'Flight'

One of the many lovely parks near our hotel


Kailie loved the swans and ducks . . . if only she could get past the fence!!

Buckingham Palace

Buckingham Palace

Another trip to Buckingham Palace (this was a visit she went on with her London-Nanny)!

Green Park - directly across from our hotel

Ready for a swim in the hotel pool (well it was really just a big hot tub but Kailie still loved it)!

HAMLEYS!! This was a big day for all of us . . . not sure who had more fun that day:)

Hamleys

Hamleys

Hamleys

Mum and Kailie having a lazy morning:)

Our room in London had a lot of mirror's in it - Kailie loved it!

Rainforest Cafe



Kailie didn't take in the sites quite as much as Mum & Dad!

Exploring the room

Out for dinner with Mum & Dad:)

No comments: