Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Alberta Holidays

Kailie and I are having a great time in Alberta! We are missing Daddy and really looking forward to him joining us in Calgary next week - but while he's hard at work in Bermuda we've been making the most of our time here! Below are a few pic's of all the fun we've been having:)

A sad good-bye at the airport
Excited to see my cousin Asia!
Papa teaching me how to chill out!
Sharing some blueberries with Asia
I'm working very hard on standing - and look at how tall I'm getting!
I get to wear jeans and shoes in Canada!

Seeing all this family is so much fun!

Pretty cool at Auntie Keli's bridal shower!

Hangin' with my cuz!

Papa and Grama's Grandbabies all together:)

Great pic with Uncle Stefan!

I sure do love seeing GG - she brings out some of my best smiles!!

No comments: