Well Baby M sure has some people rooting for her to arrive today!! In our family there is a tradition of Auntie (Auntie Heather) and Niece (Keli) sharing a Halloween birthday and Auntie Keli would sure like Baby M to maintain that tradition!! So we'll see . . . . !! In the meantime all of us are sending big Happy Birthday wishes to Auntie Heather and Auntie Keli and Happy Halloween to everyone else:)
As far as when our little one might get here - we did see Dr. Fulton yesterday and he really didn't have anything all that exciting to share . . . apparently I'm just supposed to have patience (he clearly doesn't know who he's talking to)!! He did say however that if I make it to my next appointment (which will be next Thursday and I will be two days overdue by then) that we can discuss when I might like to be induced . . . apparently it's negotiable . . . I hope he has that afternoon free ;-)
Aside from the waiting game I am still enjoying a few days of R&R . . . Marsha and I played about 10 holes of golf yesterday afternoon and when I did beat her (by two measly lucky shots!!) I was accused of cheating as she determined it was two against one . . . and here I thought I was handicapped . . . !!! The people who work at the golf course have decided Baby M is going to be born ready to hit the links - and her Daddy couldn't be happier with that assessment!
Today I'm going to carve some pumpkins and then head into town to see little Brooke all dressed up in her Halloween costume and then be back here to see all the other little trick-or-treaters . . . we usually get quite a few by our place so it should be good fun.
Should have some of my last pregnancy pictures posted tomorrow or Sunday - Marsha (who is a superstar photographer) is taking JM and I out to the beach tomorrow with her camera so we get to capture this tummy of mine one last time:)
Happy Halloween!!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment