Yikes - I see that October 8 was the last day I posted any news . . . here I am at the most exciting part of this pregnancy (the end is in sight!!) and I am most delinquent on the blogging!! I'm going to blame some of it on Marsha as I've postponed posting a blog because I need to get some pictures from her of the beautiful shower that she hosted for me - but that's still not a great excuse!
Anyway - I'm now officially on maternity leave (and in between my golf rounds!!) I promise to be blogging most days to make up for lost time!
However - the next post is of how I spent this past Saturday and it's an extra special posting due to an extraordinary day . . . the rest of the catching up will come later this week:)
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment