Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our current babies . . .

Yesterday was another exciting step towards getting the nursery ready as our crib and change table arrived! I don't have any pictures to share just yet because everything is still boxed and wrapped up and will probably stay that way for a while as we are still going to paint the room and there is no point in setting up anything until the paint job is done. I am hoping I can convince Joel to do some painting while I am in Alberta . . . but I think I still have a bit of sweet-talking / bribery to do!

We have also been able to find the baby bedding we like here in Bermuda which we were very happy about as shipping some of those bulkier items gets a bit tough sometimes . . . there will be a lot of baby stuff I want to bring back with me from home so it's nice when I can find some things here in Bermuda.

In the meantime - while we wait for Baby M to arrive . . . we are getting pretty good practice babying Andy & Nellie!! Below are a couple of pictures of how we are putting some of our baby stuff to good use!!



This is Andy making good use of a baby blanket (and Grama's - don't worry we promise not to use this blanket for Baby M!!)



And this is Nellie making good use of the box that the change table came in. She is the little Queen of the fort that has currently taken over our living room!


With all the love and attention these two get now, we're not sure how thrilled they are going to be about our new addition . . . but we'll do our best to make sure everyone can happily co-exist!!

Happy Canada Day to everyone back home!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Canada Day to you guys! We miss you! [Jack got your package yesterday - I didn't see it till this morning because it was so late when we got home from the aiport]... he says I LOVE YOU and get that beautiful belly of yours over here for a big open mouthed smooch!!
xoxo