First of all my apologies for slipping a bit on a recent update!! I check Christy's blog almost every day for a new post and yet I don't update mine nearly as often as I should . . . so I promise to try and do better but I'm also not going to bore you with totally mundane stuff . . . most of the time ;-)
Two weeks from today Joel and I will be headed for Vancouver!!!! We are SO excited for an upcoming REAL holiday. The short breaks we have taken have been wonderful but just not long enough . . . so as we now look forward to an Alaskan Cruise we couldn't be more excited! Neither of us have been on a cruise before so we're really looking forward to it! Then I get to head to Alberta for another week to see some family and friends (sadly I will be sans Joel - someone has to pay the bills right?!) but I just can't wait to catch up with everyone back home!
Baby M is doing great - I'm getting some real movements these days not just little pokes anymore! With the exception of about a couple weeks back - when I felt like she was stretching me out a bit more than I would have liked - this has really been a fantastic stage of pregnancy for me. I am feeling so great, am sleeping really well, and still not too big that I can't get out for good walks and other exercise. My new favorite activity is aqua aerobics . . . I love the weightlessness that the water gives me, it's such a relief to feel almost 'normal' for a bit in the a water . . . and the heat and humidity have been more intense than ever here so doing most things outside is almost unbearable (and it's still early summer!!) so the water is really the perfect solution. It's always in an outdoor pool as well, generally at one of the Fairmont Hotels here on the island so I really feel like I'm on vacation while I'm there! And an extra bonus is that I have a super star aqua aerobics instructor for a sister who is able to advise me on what I should and shouldn't be doing given that I'm pregnant . . . and she tells me in no uncertain terms either . . . right Keli?! ;-)
That's about it for now, I will post my next picture early next week . . . I can't beleive that another month has already flown by already!! Baby M will be here before we know it!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So you are making your way back to Alberta this summer still... will you have time for a visit??
PS - I updated the blog today after a long break. Geez these babies are a lot of work!
Post a Comment