Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ultrasound Pictures

In a very uncharacteristic Bermuda manner - it turns out our ultrasound pictures were ready today rather than in a week as I posted below!! We had a little better look when we actually saw them on the ultrasound screen but you can still get a pretty good idea of what's going on in a few of them below . . . so here are the first few of our little girl:)


This one you can get a look at her pretty face . . . ok I realize the skull image isn't what most might consider 'pretty' - but at least it's a pretty shaped face!!!








I have no idea what is on the left side of this one, but on the right you can see her having a big yawn!








This was the best profile picture we could get - as you can see she's upside down! Her back is to my tummy.












She had her hands behind her head most of the time - just chillin'!












It's not really clear - but a couple pictures of her little feet and toes!



It was all pretty amazing to see - now I can't wait to see her in real pictures . . . but still a ways to go before then!!

Joel was so overwhelmed after learning about our little girl yesterday that when it came time to come home from work he completely forgot that he had taken the car into work and he took the ferry home!! It was a fairly honest mistake considering he had a lot on his mind . . . and they say the pregnant one is supposed to be the forgetful one - the two of us are going to be in trouble if this is a trend!!

4 comments:

G'pa J said...

I just noticed the poll you had going for opinions as to whether or not you should find out the sex of the little babe. How about starting a collection of suggestions for names? I know you will ignore all the suggestions and choose your own, but it might be fun to see what everyone sends in?

Anonymous said...

Great pics of Miss Matthews! The next couple months will fly by and before you know it she will be here!

Anonymous said...

Aren't we due for a new belly bump picture soon!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations, and remember little girls are made of "sugar and spice and everything nice"

love your pictures and thanks for the chuckle about Joel. I think that was a nice way to confirm his excitement.

You do look very good and I can see the teeny baby bump in your second picture.

take care