To all the wonderful ladies who have been blessed with their babies - we are wishing you a Happy Mothers Day today! Especially to ALL the very special Mum's in our life!
I'm so behind on many blogs but some days are just to special to over look. Today I get to celebrate being Mummy to my 2 amazing babes! I was woken up by my sweet girl whispering in her not-so-quite voice telling me I should be sleeping because it's Mother's Day ;-) Then she (with just a 'little' help from Daddy) brought me coffee and pressie's in bed. The kids had helped Daddy put together a perfect collection of my fav photos into beautiful frames, one for work and one for home, it was just perfect!
This was already after a lovely Mother's Day breakfast at Kailie's school on Friday where Kailie gave me a beautiful card and a plate skillfully decorated by using paints and a ball (very cool effect) and finished off by a picture of her and I in the middle. I really couldn't love anything more!!!
Then we all headed off for a nice family breakfast that I was quite happy to trade off boot camp for and instead enjoyed a mimosa and french toast! All this before 10am, I really am so incredibly lucky.
Thank you my sweet babes for making me your Mummy - I love you both more than you'll ever know. xoxoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment