I know I’ve said it a hundred times but it’s been so much fun working on her room . . . and while it’s ready a bit ahead of schedule it’s just such a nice room to spend any amount of time in just to relax, read or just contemplate this exciting journey ahead of us! So here are a few pictures of her room . . .
Thanks Kayt for the flower idea - I just love it!! Kayt also has these flowers in her nursery just in different colors and design . . . you could see the pictures of her beautiful nursery . . . if she would ever post them!!
This little girls closet is already brimming and she hasn't even arrived - she's been spoiled rotten with such a pretty little wardrobe!
We managed to keep our guest 'bed' in the nursery (in lieu of a rocker) so that means we still have room for friends and family to come and visit . . . and we promise to take Baby M with us if you come to stay . . . unless you're a Grandma - then we might recant that promise ;-)
So other than playing in the nursery - we had a great long weekend here – we played some golf, visited with some friends and then took in some time at the spa (while JM decided to go for a rigorous workout I opted for a wonderful maternity massage)!! We were very excited this weekend to meet the newest addition to the Alderdice family!! Good friends of ours (Dave & Yvonne) had their second little baby just last weekend and it was so fun to meet little Ross who is currently weighing in at just under 6 pounds – it really is unbelievable just how small they start out!! They are just so precious – he just took my breath away and scared me to bits all at the same time . . . I can’t imagine being completely responsible for such a tiny baby!! We are so lucky to have all these friends (and family!) who are already such experts at this as I’m sure we’ll be looking to them at times when this little girl arrives :)
Hope everyone enjoys their short week! We’re all starting to get very excited to welcome Baby Mahon who is due to arrive in less than 4 weeks . . . . however by all accounts (including the Dr.’s) we shouldn’t have to wait that long!!


3 comments:
The nursery looks great! It must feel good to have that done... now you just need to fill that crib with baby M!
Kandis and Joel....I absolutely love the nursery, and when I make it out to Bermuda (possibly this coming winter), I'd be thrilled to share a room with Princess "M" :-) xoxoxo
Where is our next picture... I think it is long overdue!
Post a Comment