We had some excitement last night when Joel and I and a couple of friends of ours went out to play 9 holes at Riddell's Bay after work. On the third hole (Par 3) I had a tee shot of around 100 yards or so and I hit what I wasn't all that sure of to be a great shot, but as we watched it head towards the pin and then heard it hit the pin - Joel and I took off sprinting (ok he was sprinting and I was just trying to keep up!!) to see if maybe we had just heard it drop into the hole . . . and sure enough once we got up onto the green there was no ball to be seen until we peeked into the hole!! It made it a bit hard to concentrate on the rest of the round - but I still ended up with a 46 on the front 9 which is my best front 9 there to date - amazing what a "1" on your scorecard will do for your score!!
We were lucky to have Brian and Marie along with us - and Brian was able to capture the moment for us on his Blackberry:)
In other baby news . . . . we are about 95% done the nursery - I just have some finishing touches to add to the wall and I will have pictures of the finished product to post. Joel and I have enjoyed every moment of working on her room and we're quite pleased with the outcome so far. It's a cozy (i.e. small!) room but just the perfect little place to hang out and dream of our little princess:)
Hope everyone else is doing well and taking advantage of the last few days of summer!


1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS! CONGRATULATIONS! What a fabulous achievement and how exciting to do it with baby-on-board!! Missing you terribly... you look FABULOUS my darling. Big hugs! Kxo
Post a Comment