Monday, August 18, 2008

28 Week Picture

Ok - it's more like a 29 week picture, but not that much is going to change in 1 week!

As you can tell from the picture Baby M is definitely growing - I'm really starting to get quite a tummy now!! Now everyone really knows I am pregnant - which is actually kind of nice. There was that stage where people seem to know you're pregnant but are hesitant to say anything in case they are wrong - but now it seems that anyone (all strangers included) is quite happy to comment on me being pregnant . . . for those of you who haven't been to Bermuda before people here are quite liberal with their comments!! For the most part it's all very nice though!

We just had another great weekend in Bermuda, as expected August has been so hot and humid but we were out on a boat with friends on Saturday which is such a nice break from the heat (as we spend a lot of time in the water)! On Sunday we went out for a round of golf which was very hot but taking a cart helps a little as well . . . and yes I'm still doing ok on the golf course!! I was still able to score under 100 (which is great for me!!) so I'm not ready to give it up quite yet:)

The nursery is really coming along - I just love spending time on pulling her room together, it really makes this all seem much more real and exciting!! We got the crib together on the weekend and we are very pleased with it . . . so now everything is pretty much there is just needs to be organized a little bit and then I'll put up some pictures! Joel and I actually did quite well putting the crib together and we were both so pleased with the end result:)

That's about it for our update for now - just over 11 weeks to go which means we'll be starting our baby classes (i.e. Lamaze) very soon. As much as I'm excited about this, it also means starting to think of the actual delivery which scares me to bits right now, but hopefully once we learn a little more about it - it might not seem so scary!

Hope all is well with everyone!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!!