Thursday, June 21, 2012
Happy Father's Day!
To Papa, Grampa, Daddy - Kailie, Kolton, and I are so grateful to have you in our lives and we thank you for being such great men whom we admire so much. We are truly blessed to have you as our Father / Grandfather :)
This Father's Day was very special for me as I got to be home with my Dad and the rest of our family. Living in Bermuda often prevents us from being home to celebrate these special occasions so it was a real treat to be home for this one.
The picture above were shirts I had for the kids for Fathers Day and I completely forgot to put them on the kids on Father's Day!!! Two kids keep me hopping and often the 'Mummy-Brain' can't keep up! So the kids wore their special Daddy shirts the day after on our trip home from Edmonton and Kailie loved to tell anyone that would listen that her and her baby brother had matching shirts!
Joel - thank you for being such a wonderful Daddy to our sweet babes, I see how much you love them and how much they love and adore you. Our kids have been, and will continue to be, so fortunate to have such an outstanding role model for their Dad! xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment