Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAYMOTHERSDAY!!

No, it's not a miss spelling - it's the sweet wish my beautiful little girl said to me all day today :) And any other Mum / Gramie / Gram / and Grama that spoke with Kailie today got the same "Happy BirthdayMothersDay" greeting!

My little Kailie (with a 'bit' of help from Daddy) made this day so special for me - starting off yesterday with a beautiful bouquet of daisies and then this morning Kailie (Daddy!) made Mummy a wonderful brunch including freshly baked muffins, pancakes, eggs, fruit and all the fixin’s – I was feeling very loved and spoiled!

I know it’s a Day that is meant to celebrate Mothers but I feel like it was also an opportunity for me to celebrate Kailie for giving me the chance to be a Mum – there really is no greater joy and she’s taught me to love in a way I would have never dreamed possible . . . so my darling girl I consider it such a great honor that you call me your Mummy:) xoxoxo

To all the other Mom’s in our life, especially Grammie Kim, Gram Phyllis, Grama MaryAnn, GG and Nan – we love you sooooooooooo much and thank you for everything you’ve done for us over all the years. I hope you all felt very loved and special today.

No comments: