Wednesday, February 16, 2011

February 2010

We're not quite through February yet but it's sure been a fun month. A bit colder than we'd like but as we've now been in Bermuda for almost 7 years our definition of cold has changed just a bit!

As we count down the days to the arrival of Kailie's little sister / brother I have seem to have mixed emotions of both excitement for the newest member of our family but also just a bit of sadness to have less time to focus just on Kailie. She is sure the center of our world and we just love every minute - I have no doubt that our littlest one will only enrich our family further but until then I'm sure going to treasure this time with my oldest baby:)

Here are the pic's of some of the fun we've been having recently, including some pictures of Kailie's fun during her days with Grace.

Two of Kailie's favorite little friends - Alina and Hannah

Fun with Alina at the aquarium playground (thanks Juliette for these pic's)!


Kailie and Grace on a play-date

Mummy and Kailie met Alina and some of Kailie's other friends at the park - they were so excited to see her!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Finger painting on a rainy day

Recently Kailie has insisted on having 'all my toys' when she goes to bed or even for a nap - on this particular day we went in to wake her up and we could hardly find her!

Daddy getting in on the fun:)

A multi-color day spent with Daddy ;-)

Curls Curls Curls!
While Joel and I can both trace back to having somewhat curly hair when we were little we certainly didn't have these kind of curls so we're not too sure how our curly-locks got hers but we sure love these curls!! I can't tell you how many times people have asked if her hair is naturally curly?! Even with the greatest of efforts there's no way I could do this on purpose! Fingers crossed she gets to keep her curls as she gets older, but then I'll probably end up with a teenager who spends hours straightening her hair (right Dad)??!!

No comments: