Despite alllllll of the pictures I have from this Christmas there were a few visits that I unfortunately didn't get any pictures of, but despite the missing pictures we still had so much fun, a few of the picturless highlights were:
- Seeing Grammie Kim, Asia and Kailie had a great time running around wild, dressing up as princess', and giving endless kisses to Grammie Kim!
- Meeting Cooper! We were sad to have missed Grady and James, but Mummy was sure happy to catch up with Christy . . . . and as usual amazed at how an hour or two kinda felt like a minute!!
- Seeing Kristi & Derek, our visit was badly times as the Slemko kiddo's were sleeping but Kailie was kept very busy by all their toys and the Mummy's again broke some records with how much talking could happen in a short span of time, I think our hubby's are still in awe at our ability to speak and listen at the same time ;-)
- Catching up with our Bermuda pals Dan, Char & Mackenzie, it was great to see how some dear friends from Bermuda had settled into Calgary so nicely. I was only a 'tiny' bit jealous ;-)
I'm sure I've missed other highlights as the trip was a bit of a whirl-wind, but as I do have a ton of pictures to help me remember, I'll let the pictures tell the rest of our holiday story.
These two couldn't get enough of each other, they both asked for each other first thing each morning.
Asia and Kailie loved any chance to get to hold their sweet cousin baby Maya:) They each took turns holding her head and feet and Maya was so good about it all!

The first day of sledding Asia was the only one who could be convinced to give it a try, Kailie wasn't that easily convinced!
However, the next day, after one trip down the hill with Mummy, Kailie couldn't get enough and her and Asia doubled up for MANY MANY runs down the hill.
























3 comments:
Great post! Looks like you had a great Christmas and lot of fun. Especially excited to see the sledding pictures. Grady was not as brave as Kailie and needed to work his way up to going down the full hill and his Caillou doll had to be strapped to the sled. Kids are so funny!
you're kids are lovely
you are blessed to have them --
Skagway Fishing Charter|
Kenai River Fishing|
Montana Elk Hunting
Hi!
I have been looking for interesting blogs, and yours is one of
them.
I - Ruslana, my blog about art, love and dreams.
If you care of the letter, art and mutual relations, it is
more than other trivial thing it now value of people...
If you don't have taboos that restrinct you and you prefer say
what you believe...
If you wish to know about process of drawing of pictures, from
the author of set of portraits, and about that. What can be
love and hatred from the author of the book...
take a look to my blog,
and if you like it, let nobody shut you up, follow it!
Post a Comment