Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lil' Cutie :)

Just a few random pic's of Kailie I wanted to share.

Even though the pictures below are still part of my catch up blogs - it is Mother's Day today and I wanted to wish all the Mom's / Mommies / 2nd Mom's / Gram's / Grammies / Grama's / GG's / Nan's etc etc out there a fantastic Mother's Day. We are so blessed to have so many of these fantastic women in our lives - so be sure to celebrate you today!!


Thank you Gram Phyllis for making me this beautiful sweater - and you started even before I was born, how did you know it would look so good on me!! I've worn it soooo much and it looks so nice with everything (you'll see me wearing it in a lot of my pictures)! It is so special and will be a keepsake that I'll keep forever:)



One of the girls Joel works with gave him this bike helmet for Kailie - she wouldn't take it off for about 2 days!!! It was so funny!



Such a happy little monkey:)

Taking her spot for our Sunday football fix ;-)

No comments: