No, I haven't given up on blogging completely, I'm actually quite happy to be back!
We've had a very busy few months, this new job of mine really kicked into high gear right around the time of my last blog and I feel like I'm now finally getting the hang of it so it's not taking over my entire life! In fact I'm in the midst of transitioning to a 4 day work week which I'm SO excited about:)
Despite a busy work schedule for both JM and I - we have managed to fit in some pretty exciting trips / activities over the last few months . . . a trip to Orlando with the Fultons (yes we did Disney again!) . . . Christmas in Bermuda . . . a visit from Auntie Keli . . . quick trip home to AB . . . went to the Olympics . . . Easter in true Bermuda fashion . . . and lots of other fun stuff along the way! I do plan on doing seperate posts on all of our fun but for now I'll just leave you with a little sampling so you can see how much our happy little girl has grown!
Hope all is well with everyone - more to come soon!
Lots of Love - JKK
















1 comment:
So happy to have you back! I miss hearing what the Matthews are up to!
Post a Comment