Tuesday, June 9, 2009

7 Month Photo Shoot!

Trying to get this month's picture with 'Mr. Bear' was hilarious!! Kailie wanted to wrestle with the bear and it was almost impossible to get a good comparison picture . . . thought I would share a few of the pictures that didn't make the cut:) Kailie's 7 Month actual post to follow!

OK Mom - this is going to be one of the best pictures you get . . .
Because I'm ready to tackle Mr. Bear!



After a few rolls and twists - the bear seems to be winning . . .

Time to bring in a distraction . . . nice pose Kailie!


Good job Mom on teaching her what toys NOT to play with!

Are we done yet????

Enough with the pictures Mom!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG... the difference between 6 and 7 months are crazy!!!!
She is awesome... I miss her soo much!!!!