Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Tooth!

For the last couple of weeks Kailie hasn't been 100% her sweet little self . . . a little less sleep, runny nose, bit of a cough, watery eyes . . . so today I decided to take her into the doctors just to make sure it wasn't anything major (yes I know a bit paranoid but I think that came as part of my new job descrption when I decided to take on the Mom role!!). Anyway he checked her out and assured me it was just a mild cold and that her breathing was all clear. Then when I got home I got to spend a bit of extra time with Kailie and as she was chewing on my fingers I all of a sudden got a sharp stabbing pain through my finger - Kailie has cut her first tooth!!! Which probably explains a whole lot of what I went to the doctor's for in the first place!! These little milestones are all so exciting we just had to share:)

Here are a few pictures - hope you all had a wonderful Easter - we sure did here!

Love, J&K&K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kailie on your 1st tooth! GG is happy you are keeping the tradition of early teething. Keep smiling pretty.
Love you.
GG Vi