Sunday, March 15, 2009

4 Month Dr. Appt

Just had to add a little update to Kailie's 4 month post . . . we had her 4 month doctors appointment on Friday and he only had great things to say about our sweet girl! She weighed in at 17.5 pounds which still puts her off the charts for her age but at least this time she came a bit closer to the charts!! She also was quite tall (I missed the exact height measurement b/c Kailie was screeching very loudly when he put her on the measuring tape!!) but when we were reviewing her stats at the end of the appointment she was at the very top end of the charts for her height which given her weight is great as that almost puts her weight and height in proportion! Her doctor also assured me that once she starts moving some of her chub will start to melt away . . . which will probably make me a bit sad when that day comes because I just love my chubby kid!! We then had another couple of shots to endure - and even before it was time for her shots Kailie was pretty worked up so I was a bit worried about how it might go - but she was a super-star!! I didn't even know he had given her the first shot and for the second one she cried for the amount of time it took me to pick her up and then she happy and all was good . . . so another couple shots over and done with:)

Here is a picture of Kailie just before we were heading off to church - it's not easy to catch her smiles all the time so I'm always so pleased when we do!

Hope all is well with everyone:)

Love, J&K&K

1 comment:

Grammie Kim said...

I just can't get enough of her incredible "smile"!!