It’s been another exciting month with our little angel – she continues to amaze us as we watch her grow and develop!
A few highlights this month have been seeing her smiles grow bigger and more frequent every day – she is such a happy kid who loves to smile!! Just over the last few days she has really figured out her thumb – it is SO adorable to see her so content and she makes all sorts of little smacking noises while she happily sucks away!! This has been especially nice as she has never really liked a soother . . . now she has her very own built-in pacifier and we’ll never have to get up in the middle of the night to find that one;-) Kailie also gave me her first laugh just a couple of days ago – I was giving her a little massage and when I got up to her chin and arms she just lost it!! It was just the most wonderful little sound and we can’t wait to hear it again. Kailie continues to sleep so great – she’s going to be earlier now (our record has been 8pm!) and sleeping anywhere from 8 to 11 hours. I think she knew I had to be getting back to work so she’s really been so great as far as her nights go:)
Of course the highlight of this month has been having Kayt and Asia here – with Joel just coming through a pretty busy time of year the extra company has been especially appreciated by Kailie and I! We are also looking forward to Stefan joining all of us here in about a week. Kayt and Stefan have been kind enough to agree to watch Kailie for a few days as I need to start back to work and our Nanny is still going to be a couple more weeks before arriving in Bermuda. It’s nice to start back to work knowing that Kailie is in such good handsJ
Hope all is well with everyone back home – Love, J&K&K
A few highlights this month have been seeing her smiles grow bigger and more frequent every day – she is such a happy kid who loves to smile!! Just over the last few days she has really figured out her thumb – it is SO adorable to see her so content and she makes all sorts of little smacking noises while she happily sucks away!! This has been especially nice as she has never really liked a soother . . . now she has her very own built-in pacifier and we’ll never have to get up in the middle of the night to find that one;-) Kailie also gave me her first laugh just a couple of days ago – I was giving her a little massage and when I got up to her chin and arms she just lost it!! It was just the most wonderful little sound and we can’t wait to hear it again. Kailie continues to sleep so great – she’s going to be earlier now (our record has been 8pm!) and sleeping anywhere from 8 to 11 hours. I think she knew I had to be getting back to work so she’s really been so great as far as her nights go:)
Of course the highlight of this month has been having Kayt and Asia here – with Joel just coming through a pretty busy time of year the extra company has been especially appreciated by Kailie and I! We are also looking forward to Stefan joining all of us here in about a week. Kayt and Stefan have been kind enough to agree to watch Kailie for a few days as I need to start back to work and our Nanny is still going to be a couple more weeks before arriving in Bermuda. It’s nice to start back to work knowing that Kailie is in such good handsJ
Hope all is well with everyone back home – Love, J&K&K
A couple of cute bums!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment